“Tiffany’s experience and passion for caring for others is evident in the way she lives and serves families during their time of loss. She is an attentive listener, detail-oriented, and will carry forward our mission in providing exceptional and compassionate care. – Damon Wenig “We are excited to bring Tiffany on board. She shares our mission, knows our county, and we are certain that she will take dutiful care of the families we serve. We are thrilled to have her join us.” – John Wenig
Tiffany Hanson Christenson Bio:
While a student at Sheboygan Falls High School, Tiffany job shadowed at Wenig Funeral Home. The experience helped her discover that funeral service was a way to combine her caring personality with her desire to help and support others. She takes great pride in coordinating personalized funerals, and fulfilling the wishes and visions of families.
Tiffany attended mortuary school at Milwaukee Area Technical College, and became a licensed funeral director in 2007. She began her career at Eernisse Funeral Home in Port Washington where she remained for 10 years before transferring to Sheboygan’s Ballhorn Chapels in 2016. In October 2020 she took the opportunity to return to her hometown and serve her local community.
Tiffany continued her education at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, where in 2008 she earned a bachelor’s degree in Social Work. She is a member of the Wisconsin Funeral Directors Association, where she served as President of the Lakeshore District. Both natives of Sheboygan Falls, Tiffany and her husband Travis live there with their sons, Graysen and Easton. Tiffany enjoys camping, game day gatherings, shopping, and movie and game nights with her family and friends.
Get to know Tiffany:
What “fills you up” after a long day?
- Being with my boys…..playing, watching movies, or just eating supper together
What’s your favorite day of the calendar year?
- Christmas (but Halloween is a close second)
Most meaningful saying or life motto?
- God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
What’s one thing you like to do “the old fashioned way”?
- I still keep paper planners/calendars
What’s one food you can’t get enough of?
- Ice Cream
Most rewarding accomplishment?
- Earning 3 college degrees
What’s one secret talent little know you have?
- I can drive manual and have my motorcycle license
What do you hope never changes?
- Parents wanting their kids lives to be better than their own
What gets you fired up?
- Social welfare issues
What do you want to be remembered for?
- As a professional, for my meaningful and genuine interactions with my families. On a personal level, my sense of humor and open mind.